JNS BioPellet Reactor
Controlling nutrients inside our aquariums is one of the keys to preventing nuisance algae growth. The JNS BioPellet Reactor is a finely-tuned fluidized filter designed to help hobbyists remove nitrates and phosphates from reef aquarium systems.
JNS bio pellet reactors are computer designed, precision-cut and made of polished A-class acrylic. All JNS media reactors are rigorously tested to ensure reliability, efficiency and affordability.
The JNS Bio Pellet Reactor utilizes a fluidizing plate to keep biopellet media suspended and evenly dispersed. The upward flow design provides maximum contact time between your aquarium water and the bio pellets inside the reactor. The JNS Biopellets Reactor also includes a special plate on the lid to keep media within the reactor without the need for sponges.
Adding a bio pellets reactor to your reef aquarium filtration system will improve the water quality for fish and other marine life. Biopellets initiate a more efficient denitrification process that removes nitrate and phosphate from aquarium water to prevent algae growth or harm to invertebrate and coral.
- Footprint: 5.5" x 5.5"
- Diameter: 4" Chamber
- Height: 22"
- Capacity: 0.66 Gallons
- Recommended use: up to 450 gallons (light bioload), up to 225 gallons (heavy bioload)
- A-class acrylic construction
- Extremely efficient, reliable and affordable
- Easy to setup and maintain
- Ideal for nitrate and phosphate removal
- Instruction manual with diagrams for setup and maintenance included
- Inlet and outlet hose fittings for ¾" flexible tubing included.